Wed, Aug 04|
Saint Albans City
PlantPure RX is a program to help persons interested in transitionaing to the Whole Foods Plant-Based lifestyle
Time & Location
Aug 04, 2021, 7:00 PM
Saint Albans City, 15 Center St, St Albans City, VT 05478, USA
About the event
Since 2015, people from across the country have experienced significant, measurable health improvements using immersive 10-day programs developed by PlantPure. Now, PlantPure and Plant Based Telehealth are teaming up to deliver PlantPure Rx, a physician-guided journey to learn about and experience the health benefits of a plant-based diet.
We will put you in contact with Dr. Elizabeth Fontaine MD and enroll you in the PlantPure Rx Program. Your program will consist of the following.
Plant Based TeleHealth
- an initial physician visit (via videoconference) with Dr E. Fontaine MD
- Blood testing for a baseline (cholesterol levels, blood glucose and A1c)
- Blood testing post-immersion
- Follow-up visit with the physician
- 4 Meal Starter Packs (50+ servings)
- 10-day immersion Program
- Immersion guidebook
- The PlantPure Nation Cookbook
- DVD of the PlantPure Nation film
The program could change your life. Drop and to Nourish Deli & Bakery and discuss your position with
Ric Lavallee NRP, CP and Whole Foods Plant-Based Nutritiona Coach.